The Invisible Vein Bandage.
- Can you imagine a vein compression your patient does not even notice?
- A modality helping to permanently eliminate varicose veins just within minutes?
- And allowing immediate mobilization, even sports and showering?
What makes VenaFilm stand out
The most comfortable and effective vein compression*
The Compression Bandage
- VenaFilm® provides a unique water-like compression: Invisible and intangible!
- It´s a breathable medical film with high flexibility, providing effective and constant compression.
- Selected hypoallergic medical glues protect the skin and provide excellent hygiene.
- No daily donning and doffing!
- VenaFilm® is the only compression modality allowing all kinds of sports and even showering.
The Silicone Gel Pad
A nice companion with VenaFilm®
If focal pressure is required, VenaFilm® may be reinforced with a patented silicone gel pad. A dermatologically tested silicone coming from a cartridge is applied exactly along veins or lesions requiring compression for a while.
This kind of compression is much more effective than common textile media. It does not need donning or doffing and allows all physical activities.
After endovenous therapy, the silicone gel pad accellerates vein regression by 50 – 300%!
Have a look at some of our patients' results and see for yourself the difference we can make.
“Adhesive patch or bandage for use in treating blood vessel diseases”
“Adhesive film bandage for medical compression”
Invest in the Future of Vein Therapy
No more compression stockings!
- enjoy a high level of comfort after vein therapy
- are happy to get rid of compression stockings
- save time as there is no donning and doffing
- can wear normal clothes or summer clothes and
can immediately participate in any sportive and social activity
Our teams will be happy to help you!
The Venartis®Group is the world's leading force for innovation in venous medicine. Our teams are constantly working on improvements that every patient can feel. There is so much more Venartis® knowledge than we can present here - for patients, companies, scientists, and investors.
Please use our contact form to obtain more specific information!
CH - 8834 Schindellegi
Gem. Feusisberg (SZ)
Phone: +41 438 44 44 73
Company register no.: HR01-1005050246